- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Crackers or crostini, for dipping
- In a medium sized bowl and with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth. Mix in seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a small, flat bottomed dish (like an 8” pie pan). Chill until ready to serve.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and green onions.
- Serve immediately and with crackers or chips for dipping.