Staying inspired all the time is impossible, but staying inspired at least for a little while every day is very important to achieving your goals. Here are some simple ways to stay inspired.
- Make a list. Organize your tasks by production time, complete simpler tasks early in the day so you can focus on big projects.
- Take a breather. Work on a tasks for 50 minutes and then allow your self 10 minutes to unwind before continuing again.
- Refresh your workplace. Tidy up your work place and add items or photos that inspire you.
- Prove yourself wrong. We are all guilty of the “i can’t” thinking. Recharge yourself and try something new, see how many more doors you will open for yourself.
- Reflect Daily. At the end of the day sit back and review your tasks, check off the projects you accomplished and plan your goals for the following day.