AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD
- 1 medium avocado (about 5 oz avocado)
- 4 oz cooked shredded chicken meat
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and fresh black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, lime juice, cilantro, tomato, olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken meat and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Season with remaining 1/8 tsp salt and fill the avocado halves equally with chicken salad.
- This makes 2 servings, place on two plates with lettuce if you wish and serve.
Printable version: AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD