Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
- American Cheese, cut in small pieces
- Pre-Cooked Bacon slices, cut in small pieces
- Ice Berg Lettuce, cut into small pieces
- Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- Make as many Meatballs as you desire.
- Meanwhile: Cut small pieces of American cheese to melt on top when meatballs are baked.
- “Stack” your desired toppings on toothpicks. I used a piece of bacon, a small piece of ice berg lettuce and a half grape tomato.
- When the baking time is up, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese, place back in the oven for a couple of minutes more to let the cheese melt.
- Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.
- Serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard dipping “sauce” if desired.
Printable Version: Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs