Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups oats (can substitute gluten-free oats)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (can substitute any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (can substitute dairy-free chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line one or two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a bowl, either by hand or using a mixer. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto your prepared baking sheet(s). Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms and sides are golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Printable version: Chocolate Chip Cookies