Healthy Sweet Potato Breakfast Brownies
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, pureed or you will have clumps
- 1 cup smooth almond buttercan substitute for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chipsoptional
- Protein packed frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a small loaf pan (thicker brownies) or 8 x 8 inch pan (perfect for thicker frosting) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Pour into the greased pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a skewer just comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan completely.
- While brownies are cooling, prep your frosting of choice. Once brownies are cooled, frost and cut into pieces.
For the protein packed frosting
- 2-3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1-2 T granulated Stevia
- 1-2 T nut butter of choice
- Dairy free milk, to form batter
Mix all ingredients and frost your cooled brownies
Printable Version: Heathy Sweet Potato Breakfast Brownies