MEXICAN SHRIMP BITES
- 18 small to medium sized shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup guacamole store bought or homemade
- 18 Lay’s Classic potato chips
- Optional garnish: chopped cilantro
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Sprinkle the chili powder over the shrimp.
Place the shrimp in the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque,
Place 18 potato chips on a platter. Spoon approximately 2 teaspoons of guacamole onto each one and place a shrimp on top of each chip.
Serve, garnished with cilantro if desired.